Melamar Gender, Equity and Human Rights Officer.
Lowongan kerja Gender, Equity and Human Rights Officer di .
Closing Date: 29 December 2019
Vacancy Notice No: 1905414 – SSA
Grade: Level A
Contract type: Special Service Agreement (SSA)
Duration: Initially 1 year (with possibility of extension)
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME:
The SSA will assist the Planning Officer, under the overall guidance of the Deputy WHO Representative, to provide technical support and content expertise on mainstreaming gender, equity and human rights into the planning and programming across the priority areas identified in the Country Cooperation Strategy (CCS).
SUMMARY OF ASSIGNED DUTIES:
Under the guidance of the Deputy WHO Representative and the direct supervision of the Planning Officer:
• Works with all the technical teams as well as the planning team to integrate gender, equity and human rights (GER) based approach into their workplans and monitors and reports on the progress.
• Analyses data on gender, equity and human rights activities for relevant programme areas based on specific indicators in the country to identify and advise on entry points for new initiatives in GER mainstreaming in the country.
• Conducts/facilitates research and presents evidence to document trends and patterns of current inequality issues and provides strategic advice to programmes to advocate for addressing the underlying issues.
• Ensures knowledge sharing, documentation and dissemination of good practices on GER in health
• Works with the GER focal points of other WHO country offices and the regional office to discuss challenges and lessons learned or promote replicable best practices in the area of GER.
• Supports WHO staff with training sessions and workshops for capacity building of stakeholders in GER mainstreaming in their respective programmes.
• Supports solicitation of international experts for specific GER related expertise needs.
• Ensures that the country office in Indonesia utilizes the key tools and processes (e.g. the Gender Score Card, SWAP analysis, etc.) to ensure accountability.
• Maintains active relationship/partnerships with national government counterparts, UN agencies, international community, institutes and academia (especially for research), inter-government and non-governmental organizations working on GER in health and other sectors to enhance collaboration and strategic partnership.
• Works as advised by the Deputy WHO Representative to coordinate with other technical programme areas, as and when required.
• Any other duty assigned.
Expected Result and Achievement/Review:
• Evidence based inequalities targeted and awareness increased to address the underlying causes through advocacy for national policy revisions.
• GER integrated in technical programme areas and timely monitoring of and reporting on the committed activities.
• Capacities built for GER both within the office and for counterparts, in consultation with international experts where required.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, ETC.
2. Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
4. Producing results
5. Moving forward in a changing environment
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to conceptualize and execute ideas as well as take new initiatives.
Communicating in a credible and effective way.
Fostering integration and team work.
Essential: Master’s degree in human rights or gender or social sciences or law or international development or international relations or other development-related fields.
Desirable: Postgraduate studies or PhD in human rights or gender or social sciences or law or international development or international relations or other development-related fields.
Essential: At least two years of experience in implementing gender, equity and human rights mainstreaming agendas across a variety of programmes.
A minimum of one-year experience working in the UN or any international organization or the government.
Experience writing analytical documents and reports along with coordination and advocacy in gender, equity and human rights at policy and programming level.
Experience in GER in health is an asset.
Experience gender mainstreaming in governmental bodies is an asset.
High level of proficiency in English and Indonesian.
Other Skills (e.g. IT):
Proficient in using computer software applications (MS-Office).
Ability to compose corporate e-mails and create multi-media presentations.
Desirable: Statistics software; skills in Adobe Suite, preferably: Illustrator, InDesign and/or Photoshop.
The above is a shortened version of the vacancy notice, since this site (smartjob.id) only allows 5000 characters in a post. For the complete one, please see one of the links below:
Klik Link dibawah ini untuk melamar di menjadi Gender, Equity and Human Rights Officer.
Informasi Gaji Gender, Equity and Human Rights Officer silahkan dilihat DISINI.
Semoga Sukses Melamar Gender, Equity and Human Rights Officer.